Life and Career Coaching
By increasing awareness around your existing strengths and abilities, you are able to make the most of your own resources and realize your personal and professional dreams.
What Can Life and Career Coaching Do for You?
- Coaching identifies what is important, refines your strengths, identifies skill gaps, and maps out how to proceed with your career and future.
- Coaching increases awareness of what is holding you back, removes barriers, and designs a strategy to meet and exceed your goals and achieve the results you want.
- Coaching makes you more aware of your impact on others and identifies strengths and preferences to develop more satisfying relationships at home and at work.
- If you lead a hectic life and can't find the time for important things, coaching identifies what rejuvenates you and designing a way to regain balance in your life.
- If you have experienced a life-altering event, coaching illuminates what's changed, clarifies what's most important now, and gets you on your way to new possibilities.
- If you seek greater happiness and fulfillment, coaching helps ascertain what brings you joy and how to bring more into your life.
Let’s Get Started
My five-step coaching process involves:
- Determining Outcomes
- Building Awareness
- Designing a Plan
- Taking Action
- Integrating Change
The client determines the frequency of coaching depending on their agenda and timelines. Meetings occur in person or via telephone and can be enhanced by email. Momentum is built over time and results can be realized in three to six months.